Maintaining a gentle touch on the environment
No industry can avoid having an impact on the environment. But we reconcile energy and environment striving to make every effort to mitigate or minimize that effect through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste. Concern for the environment is one of GASCO's basic responsibilities and a long-standing company commitment. In our operations and projects , we insist on selecting the best alternative among those available that may conserve the environment and achieve our objectives of the projects balancing economic progress with environmental care and social responsibility Our Environment Protection Department provides leadership on environmental issues and ensures that the company operates in an environmentally responsible manner. We have developed a broad array of operational requirements, engineering standards and performance guidelines to direct our environmental commitment. These include :
• Environment impact assessment for new projects, extensions and revamp.
• Regular measuring and monitoring for all environmental parameters expected to be affected by our operations
• Hazardous waste management program
• Environmental accident /incident reporting ,investigation and analysis
• Management of change. Because we believe that a climate-smart world is within reach, We approach the mitigation of our environmental impact with the same discipline, strategies, accountability, and transparency that has been the foundation of Gasco long-term success.