Safety: not just a job , but a way of life.
In GASCO, we are aware of the risks and challenges we face in our business and we will continue to meet these challenges without compromising our commitment to HSE excellence which can only be achieved by team work and the commitment of each individual who should believe that safety is not a job but a way of life. Part of the process is ensuring that safety risks are properly addressed through :
- Conducting activities in a manner designed to minimize HSE risks to a level which is As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP)
- Conducting formal and informal risk assessment to ensure that hazards are identified and assessed.
- Pursuing our quest for zero accidents and our proactive approach adopted by Gasco since the very day of its inception in 1997 .
- Until the following chart represents the company lost time injury
A series of lectures have been given to brief staff on how to improve their health and enhance their lifestyle teaching them that Tomorrow is their reward for working safely today
The expectation for emergency situations provide the comprehensive protection for individuals and the company's assets, so we had prepare and revise emergency plans for all company's various sites including our preparedness and scenarios to control various kinds of emergency situations. The efficiency of the emergency plan depends on the effectiveness of the communications and the adequacy of information, as well as training. So training on the contingency plan is conducted periodically and in accordance with the approved program of each. There are two types of training we have prepared and revised:
- On Disk Training: This type of training is conducted in the lecture halls each of site to explain the components of the emergency plan and ways to activate the plan and use them in emergencies. This training involves all employees and contractors.
- Mock Drills: Scenarios are set up to monitor the response of employees and emergency teams and measure the effectiveness of our emergency plans, then analyze and assess the non conformities that may occur to identify the root causes and find solutions to avoid them in the future.