Industrial areas and major consumers
GASCO always strives to offer its customers the best possible service, simplifying contract procedures, committing itself to delivering gas conforming to specifications as well as giving special care and attention to customers' complaints and suggestions providing the fastest possible response. At the end of mid-year 2014, the number of customers reached 483 direct customers against 94 in 1997 achieving 413 % increase.
Development of Number of customers from 1997 to First half of 2014
* During Year 2012 : sharkia governorate ( tenth of Ramadan city ) : 16 new consumers were supplied with natural gas in addition to 15 extension of existing customers
* Giza governorate : in March 2012 , Abu Rawash Electrical Power Satation was fed with gas.
* Suez governorate : On 15 May 2011, El-Shabab electrical power satation was fed with gas & DNM Tekstile Co. during the first half of year 2012
* Damietta governorate : DNM Textile Co. and West Damietta Electrical Power Station were fed with gas in June & August 2012.
* Alexandria governorate : In January 2011, Alexandria National Refining & Petrochemicals Company (ANRPC) was fed with gas.
* Giza governorate : In September 2011 , Overseas local distribution company was fed with gas , in addition to Abu Rawash power station in March 2012.
* Alexandria governorate : in March 2012 , Amereya Cement Co. & sphinx Miling station - free zone Amereya Cement Co. & sphinx Miling station - free zone were fed with gas in addition to New Abu Qir Electrical Power Station in July 2012.
* Red Sea governorate : 10th July Field was fed with gas in October 2012.
In addition, GASCO supplied gas to the following major customers:
• Power stations : (Abu Qir, Al-Korimat , Sidi Kerir (dual cycle), Sidi Kerir Intergen , Al-Arish , EDF, Oyoun Mossa , Al-Nubaria, Al-Atf , Talkha (dual cycle)). • Fertilizers : Mopco - Damietta Fertilizer Plant , Alexandria Fertilizers Co. & Kima Fertilizer Plant in Aswan
• Cement : El-Max , Simpor Al-Ameryia , Sinai Cement Co. and EL-Arish Cement Factory
• Petroleum & Petrochemicals : EPPC, E-METHANIX, Western Desert Gas Complex, UGDC , Middor, SIDPEC and ELAB
• Smart village .
• World Medical Center (Cairo – Ismailia Desert Road). • El-Hawamdia Sugar Company
•10th of Ramadan , Mostrood and Kafr El-Dawar Industrial Areas And Alexandria Free zone