Industrial areas and major consumers
GASCO always strives to offer its customers the best possible service, simplifying contract procedures, committing itself to delivering gas conforming to specifications as well as giving special care and attention to customers' complaints and suggestions providing the fastest possible response. At the end of year 2017, the number of customers reached 529 direct customers against 94 in 1997 achieving 463 % increase.
Development of Number of customers from 1997 to 2017
* During Year 2017 : sharkia governorate ( tenth of Ramadan city ) : 14 new consumers were supplied with natural gas.
* Cairo governorate : in February 2017 ,New capital Power Satation was fed with gas.
*Asyot governorate : in September 2017, west Asyot power satation was fed with gas .
In addition, GASCO supplied gas to the following major customers from 1997 to 2017 :
• Power stations : (Abu Qir, Al-Korimat , Sidi Kerir (dual cycle), Sidi Kerir Intergen , Al-Arish , EDF, Oyoun Mossa , Al-Nubaria, Al-Atf , Talkha (dual cycle), New capital , Beni suef and el burullus).
• Fertilizers : Mopco - Damietta Fertilizer Plant , Alexandria Fertilizers Co. & Kima Fertilizer Plant in Aswan
• Cement : El-Max , Simpor Al-Ameryia , Sinai Cement Co. and EL-Arish Cement Factory
• Petroleum & Petrochemicals : EPPC, E-METHANIX, Western Desert Gas Complex, UGDC , Middor, SIDPEC and ELAB
• Smart village .
• World Medical Center (Cairo – Ismailia Desert Road). • El-Hawamdia Sugar Company
•10th of Ramadan , Mostrood and Kafr El-Dawar Industrial Areas And Alexandria Free zone